Total NGHTMARE

uklee
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been using the card reader for the past year or so with no issues.

On Wednesday the 8th Nov there was a software update for the card reader. Since this took place it been a complete nightmare with trying to connect the card reader to my iphone x. The app keeps asking if `I wish to to the last card reader, if I select yes it doesn't connect. Then receive the message try again, still doesn't connect. I have lost around £300 in payment this week alone given I have been unable to connect.

Paypal delivered a new reader, same problem. I've deleted the app and reinstall - card reader back to factory set up - removed from bluetooth and reinstalled all to no avail. 

HELP -i cant be the only person with this proiblem.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @uklee,

Apologies for the delay and I appreciate your frustration here. It sounds like you have tried everything to date so please reach out to the PayPal Here team directly on  <removed> or <removed>, they will be able to advise you further.

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Moosehound
New Community Member
Having a similar issue with the reader and iPhone 8 plus on latest ios build... Worked fine on the iPhone 6s.... Sometimes sit will work for several times other times it won't connect at all. It's also rejecting card payments maybe 1 in 8 times too... I too have performed d a factory reset on the device and reinstalled the app..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.