Reader won't connect to more than one device

EborSulis
Contributor
Contributor

I use my card reader in a small massage therapy clinic and have a freelance therapist with her own login, however, the card reader has stopped pairing to more than one device, in order to get it to reconnect to our phones we have to do a factory reset every time. it then requires a system update which takes 10-15 minutes. When we first started with two machines, it was fine, but for some reason it now doesn't pair with more than one phone. Any suggestions?

I checked the fourm and there shouldn't be any issue conecting to more than one, so is it a fault with the machine? Had it around 18 months - PayPal Here v2. 

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi EborSulis,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear that your device is not paring for you. You will find some tips around getting this to work here https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/how-to-use-paypal-here/card-reader#paringReader . If it is still not happening I recommend getting in touch with our PayPal Here team over the phone. You can reach them on <removed> or <removed> and they will be able to assist you with this. 

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.