PayPal Bluetooth Card Reader

TCPCS
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

The device has been connected to a charger and left to charge over a significant amount of time.

On power up green triangle flashes but no Bluetooth symbol flashes.

As per previous threads I have performed a factory reset as described, 8 flashes - there is no no star symbol indictor lit.

POwer down and power up press sync button still no bluetooth.

Obviously I cannot proceed further as I cannot connect to my android phone app to check out the further tools such as battery life.

I believe the device is therefore faulty and would either like a more indepth action plan to resolve the issue or a replacement.

Best Regards

TCPCS

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_david

Hi there TCPCS.

Welcome to the Community!

If you are still experiencing difficulties when trying to use your PayPal Here card reader, you should reach out to our PayPal Here team on <removed> or <removed> and we can assist you further. If possible, we can arrange for a replacement to be sent to you but we can check this out for you when you contact our customer service team directly. 

David.

Login to Me Too

TCPCS
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I only have a mobile phone and those two numbers come as not connected, I'm calling from Australia.

Cheers

Rick

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.