Card Reader

Drewsan
Contributor
Contributor

Is there anywhere I can get instructions for my new Card Reader - I have questions that the limited set-up instructions don't cover?  i.e. How long to charge for and when do you know if fully charged?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Jeanné
Contributor
Contributor

Should the green light be flashing while it is charging? 

When I hold down the yellow cancel key there are no lights at all to indicate the current battery status.

This is a brand new card reader. It is the 4th replacement now.

When I up-plug the reader from the power source, the green light continues and wont turn off at the normal on/off switch.

At no point does it progress to blue.

I had exactly the same problem with the last card reader sent to me.

How can I tell whether it is in fact charging or not?

Login to Me Too

ianhamilton
New Community Member

Hi, I cant find the solution you direct to....

Can you inform me how do i know when a PayPal credit card reader is fully charged?

@Drewsan wrote:

Is there anywhere I can get instructions for my new Card Reader - I have questions that the limited set-up instructions don't cover?  i.e. How long to charge for and when do you know if fully charged?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi ianhamilton,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

You will know that your card reader is fully changed when the battery symbol on the reader is showing as full. You will find more information on charging and battery life here https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/how-to-use-paypal-here/card-reader#chargReader .

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.