Battery charging issues

featurettecostu
New Community Member

I'm at a big show right now and my pay pal battery says at one moment it's full and the next  minute it's empty, so frustrating. I plug it in and then it asks me to sign in which I already have signed in and it said ready to accept payments before I plug it in and while it's plugged in I can't use it. Any suggestions? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi featurettecostu, 

Apologies for the delay. 

Are you still experiencing issues with this? If so, can you please try a factory re-set. Here's how:

1.  Locate the small opening next to the power button on the Chip & PIN card reader.
  2.  Insert a pin into this opening and hold it until you see the green triangle flash 8 times and one asterisk sign lit up. This indicates that the device has undergone a factory reset.
  3.  Once the Bluetooth light starts blinking, pair the card reader to your smartphone or iPad and open the PayPal Here app.
  4.  Complete any initialisation or updates if the App prompts you to. We recommend that you complete this step using a WiFi connection and with the card reader connected to a power source.
  5.  Once the card reader has been initialised and the software update has been completed (if needed), the card reader is ready to be used for payments.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.