Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

Hi, I have 3 websites:

amourlife.com.au

amourlife.in 

and amourlife.co.za

all 3 websites are the same and receive the following error message ("Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.") whenever someone attempts to place a payment, I have been unable to accept any payments since June 17th of 2017.

I have called paypal support around 7 times and received a different reason for the error each time, and a have ticket open with paypal mts, who haven't been of any help so far. 

Paypal is claiming that the bank is rejecting payments, however when I made a number of test payments using my own credit card and contacted the bank, the bank is saying that paypal is sending them a nominal verification amount of a few cents, they are accepting verification, and then paypal is not responding back.

4 REPLIES

Re: "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

Hi, do you have the MTS ticket n. so that I can have a look about this issue? Thanks.

Thanks Andre for looking into the issue, the MTS reference number is  170925-000049

Can you post the URL of the error page please?

Highlighted

Hi, thanks for the ticket number. I will reply from the ticket as investigating through the details you sent already in there. Thanks.