"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

arclipse
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have 3 websites:

amourlife.com.au

amourlife.in 

and amourlife.co.za

all 3 websites are the same and receive the following error message ("Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.") whenever someone attempts to place a payment, I have been unable to accept any payments since June 17th of 2017.

I have called paypal support around 7 times and received a different reason for the error each time, and a have ticket open with paypal mts, who haven't been of any help so far. 

Paypal is claiming that the bank is rejecting payments, however when I made a number of test payments using my own credit card and contacted the bank, the bank is saying that paypal is sending them a nominal verification amount of a few cents, they are accepting verification, and then paypal is not responding back.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Andre

Hi, do you have the MTS ticket n. so that I can have a look about this issue? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

arclipse
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Andre for looking into the issue, the MTS reference number is  170925-000049

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Can you post the URL of the error page please?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, thanks for the ticket number. I will reply from the ticket as investigating through the details you sent already in there. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.