Paypall and Microjobengine WP theme

rashidiqbal
New Community Member

Hi there..

i am from pakistan

paypall is not available in pakistan for individuals but for business its available so i created business acount for my marketplace website.

when i go to setup business there are two option,1)make buy now button,2)work with an ecomerce solution.

under ecomerce solution there a link.

Find a PayPal partner

when i clicked it i can not find mjob as a my ecomrece solution.. why is that..

micerojob theme has paypall option for integration.

then what i need to do on paypall to integrate paypall with my website?

i am not using woocomerece cuz microjob has its own payment setings.

in microjobs theme's paypall section they are asking for paypall email.. is it all i need to provide to microjob theme to integrate my website to my paypall?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Martin

The partner page you've linked to doesn't seem to be exhaustive. At the same time, it may well be possible that the Microjobengine WP theme hasn't officially partnered with PayPal. 

However, that doesn't keep them from providing a PayPal integration of their own.

If they're just asking for your e-mail address, they're likely using Payments Standard (Buy Now) buttons as the payment solution. 

With this solution, all they have to do is insert your e-mail address along with the item price and details into a simple HTML form. The e-mail address would tell PayPal which account the money has to go to.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.