Payment Problem at Chrome

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor

All my customers getting this error whole day " All of Their Payments rejected and got that message.... this problem happened only at chrome

"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."    

For All Other browsers paypal checkout works perfectly without problem , Please someone help thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is not works at Chrome !!!! it always gives same error !  " we’re sorry things don’t appear to be working at the moment. "  Where are the technical support workers ?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

friendlys
Contributor
Contributor

We initially thought it was just Chrome but it's not. Getting the same error on other browsers too.

Login to Me Too

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor

Lost many orders ....

Login to Me Too

friendlys
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. We can't get through to their support either.

For us, it occasionally works through the day but then again only for people with PayPal accounts i.e no option to pay via credit card even though we have that enabled on our account.

Login to Me Too

NetCentricity
New Community Member

I successfully ran a transaction using Firefox...hmmm...wish someone here at PP would work with someone at Google to fix this...a lot of transactional losses because of this problem.

Login to Me Too
Solved

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is not works at Chrome !!!! it always gives same error !  " we’re sorry things don’t appear to be working at the moment. "  Where are the technical support workers ?

Login to Me Too

Kalo2
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue, only on Chrome. Then I disabled "uBlock Origin" (I don't remember why I used this extention), and now payments work. 

Login to Me Too

MNAOL
Contributor
Contributor

Have had similar problems with my AOL browser.  Was able to pay using Microsoft Edge browser however.  Haven't tried to pay with AOL again but the payment screen in ebay seems to have changed.  There were no radio buttons for choosing how I wanted to pay before.  Looks like PayPal may have tried to fix the problem without notifying any users.

Login to Me Too

catfritsch
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the same issue only with Chrome, I can't use the Paypal option to checkout on business websites. Firefox worked fine, but it is def not my go to browser. This has been for the past several weeks. Please help!

Login to Me Too

dld47
Contributor
Contributor

This problem is not solved.  I have consistent failures in Chrome.  I just did a test

with Firefox and it worked fine.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.