Recarga

karlAbdiel
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

me da error cuando quiero depositar a mi cuenta de PayPal. he llamado más de 13 veces al centro de PayPal y no saben el porqué, alguien le ha pasado esto. que es, ellos dicen que es un filtro de seguridad, pero si es de mi cuenta de cheque es decir es mi dinero que quiero ponerlo en la cuenta de PayPal y da error. que es y por qué esa y como se puede solucionar digo si no borrar la cuenta y hacerme otra, la verdad no sé qué es.

I get an error when I want to deposit to my PayPal account. I have called the PayPal center more than 13 times and they do not know why, someone has been through this. that is, they say it's a security filter, but if it's from my checking account, that is, it's my money that I want to put in the PayPal account and it gives an error. what is it and why is that and how can it be solved? I say, if I do not erase the account and make another, I really do not know what it is.

Login to Me Too
0 RESPUESTAS 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.