why isnt it an unauthorized transaction

w1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi can anyone help please? Ebay Europe sarl have taken money from my bank account which i did not agree to I opened a unauthorized transactions dispute with PayPal they have investigated the claim and said they've looked at it and don't think it's an unauthorized transactions and closed the case with no explanation i've tried opening another dispute but it says the PayPal transaction if is invalid how is it not an unauthorized transactions if I didn't authorize it any advice greatly appreciated
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

w1
Contributor
Contributor
Kernowlass i think you might be right my bad wasn't expecting it I got nice litte Cornish milk jug on eBay if your interested apologies to eBay Mae'n ddrwg gen i

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Ebay Europe sarl is your ebay fees.

Have you sold anything on ebay? If so then that is your monthly ebay fee deduction.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

w1
Contributor
Contributor
Ebay says my first 20 items are free every month and I haven't sold20 items all together
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes they are free to LIST. But if you sell you items then you have to pay a final value fee.

And that is what you were billed for i would imagine as ebay sarl is your seller fees.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You may have problems listing in the future if you have raised an unauthorised dispute against your legitimate ebay fees.

Did you not read up on fees before you started selling?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

w1
Contributor
Contributor
The final value fees where nowhere near the amount they took
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well as you were raising a dispute for an unauthorised dispute when it was your ebay fees, I guess your judgement on the amount of those fees may be a tad confused.

I have been on ebay for 12 years and they have not got an invoice wrong in all that time.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too
Solved

w1
Contributor
Contributor
Kernowlass i think you might be right my bad wasn't expecting it I got nice litte Cornish milk jug on eBay if your interested apologies to eBay Mae'n ddrwg gen i
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.