problem with ebay

asdvet
Contributor
Contributor

more than 60 days have elapsed since the end of the ordered item from ebay. transferred money via paypal. ebay Customer Support is not able to help me, the seller is not responding, or there is an opportunity to get back the money?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You have up to 180 days to file a dispute with paypal for non receipt of item in the UK.

File a dispute via resolve a problem link lower left of your paypal summary page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You have up to 180 days to file a dispute with paypal for non receipt of item in the UK.

File a dispute via resolve a problem link lower left of your paypal summary page.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

asdvet
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks 😃

Login to Me Too

asdvet
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to open a dispute in paypal resolution centre but they dont allw that writing

- ''We're sorry there's a problem with your purchase. You already opened a case regarding this item. Please go to the eBay Resolution Center to review the program details for information on what to do next'' 

but in ebay writing - ''This request was automatically closed because there hasn't been any recent activity on it. You don't need to do anything else.

and what do I do now - ebay- case is closed but PayPal does not open the dispute because it sees ebau case isn't closed ?You can view the details of this request in the Resolution Center. 
please heeelp 😃

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can't open a paypal dispute if you have already had an ebay dispute opened.

All i can suggest now is that if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

asdvet
Contributor
Contributor

after 60 days, or indeed cannot return money from an fraudster? I just for the day was this term and all? no guarantee any famous ebay buyer protection?. putting this amount I might as well have shopping in their own country - get even cheaper.

thank you for assistance kernowlas =))

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.