payment held

guildy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I bought something via paypal and it arrived safely today.but paypal is holding his money for 3 weeks or untill I leave feedback but this was not bought throw ebay is there a way I can get this money relesed for him please.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Feedback no longer counts for payment release.

As he is a new seller he has to go through the new seller payment hold the same as the rest of us had to go through it.

Read the link and it applies to off ebay transactions as well.

http://sellerupdate.ebay.co.uk/autumn2013/changes-payment-holds

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

guildy
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I know about the new paypal users money being held I went throw it to I just want to know if there is a way that I can get it released for him. If I had bought via ebay and left feed back it would be released so there should be a way for private sales.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you bought via ebay and left feedback IT WOULD NOT BE RELEASED. Did you not read the first sentence in my previous post? Feedback no longer counts for payment release.

The criteria for payment release is all in the link I again put in my previous post and none of those options would help you help the seller as a buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

guildy
Contributor
Contributor

Thank You all sorted now payment released Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.