pay arfter delivery

coolchick32
New Community Member

i received an email sayng buy now pay up to 14 days arfter delivery i set this up when i go to my pay pal account it shows this option to let you see history for pay arfter delivery which is great it also said i will see this option next time i go to checkout on ebay so i logged into ebay to pay for an item i won at auction and tried to pay but my payment got declined saying my bank refused my payment really confused as i was not trying to pay useing my bank i was trying to pay useing pay arfter delivery  i had a good look at the checkout page on the item im trying to pay for on ebay and even though when i signed up for pay arfter delivery it said congratulations you can now use pay arfter delivery this option will now appear next time you go to checkout on ebay i could not find this option any where on my ebay checkout page when i pressed confirm my payment was declined by my bank which im not happy with incase paypal or my bank try to charge me for the payment being rejected please help me solve this problem it shows on my paypal account that i can now use buy now pay arfter delivery but not on my ebay account when i go to ebay check out buy now pay later is not visable as one of my payment options i look forward to someone helping me to solve this problem so i can receive the item that im trying to pay for kind regards cherie

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you added your bank account to your paypal account and set up the direct debit mandate.??

Pay after delivery is only available via your bank account, you can't use it with a card. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi coolchick32 & kernowlass,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here.

coolchick32, it sounds to me like there may be a problem with the direct debit agreement between PayPal and your bank.. I suggest you remove the bank, add it back on and then complete the bank confirmation process again to make sure everything is set up properly.

It's important to remember as well that only certain purchases allow Pay After Delivery and when it’s available you’ll see the option on the 'Review Your Information' page during checkout.

I hope that helps,

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.