parcel which i never received

Eliza2010
Contributor
Contributor

hi, i bought item end of June,till today i didnt received. I told to seller lots of time but he dont care. I paid from bank account card to his paypal  so i cant open a case on ebay. I havent got track id so i cant open a case on paypal. Seller report in Royal Mail three weeks after parcel was send and i think it was too late. Only yesterday he report it on ebay. He told me as well week ago that he will refund me money,he asked about my bank details so i gave him,i know that if he promised me money back he got only 5 days for refund. Its nearly 5 weeks now when i asking him all the time for parcel and money back. What i spouse to do? how open a case if he dont want gave me transaction id. He didnt scan me a proof that he report in post office as well. I would like report him on ebay and paypal but cant find some emails to both companies. I got only adresses to main offices so i will post a letters. Anyone can help? Please 🙂

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Eliza2010

Did you pay via ppal from your card/bank or not via ppal but straight from your card/bank?

If you paid by ccard ask your card issuer/ bank if they can help you chargeback

Report the buyer to Ebay and go on ebay live chat via "customer support" for some help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there Eliza2010,

Do you mean you paid as a guest using PayPal?

To open a dispute, you need to open a PayPal account, using the email you received when you purchased the item. If you don’t have the email, contact us and we’ll re-send it to you.

To sign up to a PayPal account:

1. Open the PayPal email receipt you received when you made the purchase.
  2. Click on the 'Sign Up Now' or 'Save my Information' link within the email.
  3. Enter the required information.
  4. Click 'Submit'.

Once you've signed up, you can open a dispute for the payment. Here's how:

1. Click 'Resolution Centre' near the top of the page. (Log in to your account if prompted.)
  2. Click ‘Dispute a Transaction’.
  3. On the ‘Report a Problem’ page choose ‘Item dispute’ then click ‘Continue’.
  4. Click the 'Find transaction ID' button to display your transaction history.
  5. Find the transaction you wish to dispute and click the ‘Transaction ID’.
  6. Click ‘Continue’ and follow the instructions provided.

You have 45 days to dispute a payment through PayPal so get in touch by phone asap if you are still having issues,

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Eliza2010
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for delay. Yes i paid via gues straight from my bank account to his paypal, i open paypal account but still cant get transaction id. I report everything on ebay but they told me open a case on paypal so i email paypal twiced but still no reply,i know that is only 45 days and i havent got lots of time. Seller know that i havent got transaction id so his happy, when i email paypal i gave them all of the details from transaction etc and i asked to open a case for me or send transaction id,hope they will answer tomorrow. Thanks!!! :))

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

If time's running out try and call them to open a dispute even though you have emailed the details

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

If times running out try and call them if you can even  though you have emailed the details

If you can call dont select any options just hold on until you speak to someone

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.