next to details is cancel!!

sarkar
New Community Member

Any one could help me understand why there's  cancel next to detail for a purchase I paid? there's is no sellers name!more  like an email address with bantering, and papal says unregistered! Should I cancel my payment? Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

SkyForce6
Contributor
Contributor

Can you explain in more detail what you have done?

Have you payed for a subscribtion of some sort?

Login to Me Too

sarkar
New Community Member

hi there, thanks for reply,

after winning the item, i paid via paypal. as my card is debit it usually takes about a week for the payment to get cleared(whuch is ok and have bought many item without trouble) but for the last item i paid, when i checked my paypal account i noticed that 

1-the name of the person is more like an email address

2- paypal shows this name is unregistered.

3- on  my paypal account in the chart where theres details next to under status(detail) its written cancel, which i have never seen such thing on other item i bought.

\thanks

Login to Me Too

SkyForce6
Contributor
Contributor

Was this item purchased on eBay or trough a Express Check Out/ Purchase button on a web site?

What type of item is it?

My theory is that you either sent payment to someone who does not have a registered PayPal account. If that is the case then the recipient will receive an e-mail from PayPal letting /him/her know that he/she has received a payment and must register a PayPal account in order to acquire those funds.

Or the seller might have set up a Recurring Payment profile in his/hers PayPal account letting him/her receive subscriptions/donation fees. If so then the seller will be able to take money from you more then once. It could be weekly, monthly etc if you payed for a subscribtion of some sort.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.