negative balance been paid but paypal trying to add it to anything i try to purchase through them.

sirslilangel
New Community Member

This is so frustrating as i bought items on e-bay paid with pay pal.....checked my online banking to insure payments were in process of payment which they were then paypal informed bank they had not been paid tried to access bank again to get payments. items were all 65p ect and i have had a £6 bank charge for every item claimed unpaid.

Money went into my bank account again today and again bank states direct debit has paid them and yet when i tried to purchase an item on e-bay by paypal then paypal trying to claim £17.59 negative balance from my debit card although it has now been paid 3 times HELP i cant afford all these continually appearing and i am about to shut my account down so **bleep** off with the whole thing,

why is this happening?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sounds odd but no one here has access to your account details so you need to contact customer services.

Click on the words "Contact us" at the bottom of paypal pages > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.