need help

wfoed
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have just started using paypal, so I don't know what to do. I have added my bank account to my paypal account to pay for something, it went through, but the funds did not come out of my account, what do I do now? I have added the the balance into my account too, but it still won't pay for it. any help?

Thanks

Nathaniel

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wfoed

When you pay a seller it is never instant > as long as it is marked as completed in your paypal transaction history then paypal have CREDITED the seller for you.

They do this so that you get your item more quickly BUT the funds won't leave your bank account until 2 hours and up to 3 days later.

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wfoed

When you pay a seller it is never instant > as long as it is marked as completed in your paypal transaction history then paypal have CREDITED the seller for you.

They do this so that you get your item more quickly BUT the funds won't leave your bank account until 2 hours and up to 3 days later.

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DavidAmk
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal Community

Helep to enable my Master card to PayPal..My card was disable to PayPal.

Thank You

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there DavidAMK,

Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to this. Sorry to hear that your card has been disabled from your PayPal account.

We can look into this further on your behalf if you could reach out to us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can help you with getting your card added. As we are unable to see or discuss your account through the Community, we can escalate this further on your behalf if you contact us via Twitter or Facebook.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.