my invoice

brainprince
New Community Member

Unsure why my invoice says "You sent a payment of $50.00 to PayPal Digital Gifts. Recipient hasn't received gift. I got a Receipt of Payment. The money was taken from my account. It seems like I am stuck in limbo.

I sent a gift from this account to another gmail acct and it also has a PayPal account.

Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi brainprince,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

In general, PayPal Digital Gifts is your one-stop store for digital gift card shopping. The gift card comes in the form of a code and if you choose to send someone a digital gift, we’ll send them instructions on how to claim the gift.

if you bought a PayPal Digital Gift and the payment was completed correctly, the receiver should have received the gift to his/her email address straight away, but it may take up to 24 hours unless you chose to deliver your gift in a future date. Generally, we’ll send you a delivery confirmation email once your gift has been sent to your recipient. You can find more information about it here

For any other query, you can call our Customer Service on 0800 368 7123 and hours of service are Monday to Friday from 8am till 10pm; Saturday from 8am till 9pm and Sunday from 9am till 9pm.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.