Did you mean: 

money transfer

Options
irni86
New Community Member
Posted on

Hello Paypal,

First of all, I'm from Malaysia.

I want to know, myPayPal account was verified successfully. Whathappens if my local bank lock down my online account transaction (lock for secure) so that any of scammers or criminals can't make the transaction on my account If my account bank lock down the online transaction, do PayPal still can transfer money to my local accountor cannot?

Please help. 

Thanks,

Irni.

1 REPLY 1

money transfer

Options
PayPal_Jessica

Hi Irni86.

Welcome to the forum and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. In Malaysia, the funding options available are your balance and your card. 

It wouldn't be possible to use your bank to send payments. However, if you have a card registered in PayPal that is associated to your bank and your bank has blocked online payments, it is possible that you won't be able to send money using that card. 

If you want to confirm if the option to withdraw funds to that bank account is still available. the best option would be to contact your bank for more details about the type of transactions that they have blocked for security. 

Thanks,

Jessica

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.