item not recieved,unable to escalate to claim

mckinney1
New Community Member

Hi all,first time posting on here,but first time ive had any problems to be honest

i made a purchase on ebay on 20/2/2011 and the item has never arrived,i attempted to resolve the problem with the seller directly via messages but all he seems to want to say is it should be with me.And after taking £5.50 for postage,enough for special delivery,he has only sent 2nd class.I have requested a refund from him but he does not reply now.I opened a dispute on paypal and wanted to escalate it to a claim but it keeps saying that the action is not valid? am i doing something wrong,and how do i get my moeny back?

help would be very much appreciated,thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_lucy

Hey there mckinney1,

The only reason why PayPal should stop you from escalating a dispute is if are trying to escalate it within 7 days of the payment being made, but as we are well past that date I’m not too sure.

You have a 20 days period to escalate the dispute to a claim. I would call PayPal and ask them to manually escalate it as you are getting the error message.

Phone: 08707 307 191

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.