frustrated by big business

wauntmoore
New Community Member

I would like to know why, "if canada is a leading banking center in the world with leading technology with canadians embracing change why we as canadians are still being denied quick efficent service from paypal."

I also would like to add, when i do a transfer from my bank to paypal it is generally taken out immediately but then takes 8 banking days plus a weekend thrown in the middle, throw in a stat holiday on a monday and you can be looking at 10days before paypal puts the money into your account.

So where does the money go ? is it lost in the wide world web, in wires, IN SOFTWARE.....OR is it sitting in paypals bank collecting interest from  not only me but  the million other users.  earning profit off our money. plus then taking a fee for transactions.

So here is my BEEF : I MADE A TRANSFER FROM BANK ACCOUNT TO PAYPAL ON A  THURSDAY.  THE MONEY WAS TAKEN OUT OF THE BANK ACCOUNT ON FOLLOWING MONDAY. THE PREPARED ESTIMATED TIME PAYPAL QUOTES FOR IT TO BE IN MY ACCOUNT IS THE FOLLOWING FRIDAY.  HERE WE ARE SUNDAY. iT WILL "I AM ASSUMING GO IN MONDAY BUT IM BETTING IT WILL NOT GO IN TIL TUESDAY.

SO THAT TAKES 9 DAYS.  but MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY, SO MY NEW BET IS WEDNESDAY THAT IS 10DAYS PLUS A WEEKEND.....THAT IS REDICULOUS IN

TODAYS ELECTRONIC AGE....WE AS CANADIANS ARE BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AND GAUGED , NICKLE AND DIMED.....

IT IS BAD ENOUGH WE AS CANADIANS LIVE IN A SOCIAL LIBERAL DEMOCRACY AND ARE UNABLE TO BUY SEXUAL ITEMS WITH PAYPAL OR ANY OTHER ITEM THEY DEAMED TO BE IMMORAL, NOW OUR MONEY IS SECOND CLASS TO THE GREENBACK.....the canadian dollar is worth more, our banking system is ahead technology wise and are more open to new methods of banking, yet, we pay the price while paypal, an american company robs us....

I DECLARE WE ALL WRITE AN EMAIL TO PAYPAL DEMANDING A MORE EFFICENT WAY FOR OUR BUSINESS TO BE RESPECTED....OR WE GO ELSEWHERE....

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.