error "Return to merchant and try a different payment method"

mandeep7
New Community Member

Hi, my customer are not able to process payment. they're getting the error "Return to merchant and try a different payment method". i'm eagerly waiting to your reply.

thanks

mandeep

Login to Me Too
95 REPLIES 95

etpete
Contributor
Contributor

it doesn't look like anything! is being done, cos' the same problems keep coming up!

Login to Me Too

Lance1397

Were you able to suggest any info to resolve this problem yet, Paula? I'm checking this thread, and there hasn't been any update from you as of yet. I'm experiencing this problem as well. Any info would be helpful.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Lance1397, 

This error seems to be happening on individual PayPal accounts. If you would like to contact us by phone we will be happy to help resolve it. 

If you do not wish to contact us by phone you can ask your seller to send you an invoice to your PayPal account so you can pay. 

Thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

oleruby

Ive been having this issue for days.... Cant pay. Its 2014... Get this fixed.

Login to Me Too

poepsie
Contributor
Contributor

Yes..........please get your bloody system in order.This is so anoying.I get the same error message from Godaddy webhosting and ebay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have more than enough money in my stupid PAYPALL account but get these error message's.I don't have a credit card and i have an arrangement with a friend who i give money and he send me money to STUPID PAYPALL !!!!.

Please get cracking with this or get other webdevelopers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

roland041395
New Community Member

Maam Help my account. I got the same error too, I need the payment badly. Need it Very Bad

Login to Me Too

johnbende
Contributor
Contributor

IS ANYONE AT PAYPAL PREPARED TO WORK ON THIS AND FIND A SOLUTION TO AN OBVIOUS TECHNICAL GLITCH.

IF YOUR SERVICE DOES NOT FUNCTION OR INTERACT WITH VENDORS AND SERVICES SUCH AS EBAY WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?

Does anyone out there have any answers from Paypal. I made calls and sent emails and apparently there is nothing wrong so far as PayPal are concerned - they are simply not interested or playing dumb

HELP or goodbye PayPal

Login to Me Too

Gerlee
Contributor
Contributor

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

what its its any problems from mongolia for pay for good's

Login to Me Too

Tylor1996

Okay im still having this problem and it's been over 2 and 1/2 years how hasn't this been fixed?

Login to Me Too

DanielV
New Community Member

It has been two years since you posted this and yet there is still an error ocurring. Please help us. Paypal worst support staff ever.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.