error "Return to merchant and try a different payment method"

mandeep7
New Community Member

Hi, my customer are not able to process payment. they're getting the error "Return to merchant and try a different payment method". i'm eagerly waiting to your reply.

thanks

mandeep

Login to Me Too
95 REPLIES 95

serdjio
New Community Member

just call to customer service. worked for me!

Login to Me Too

gytis252lt
New Community Member

I have same problem, 

sombody plz hellp me 🙂

Login to Me Too

gjurza
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all

Have a same problem. When I want complete item purchase on ebay got this error. I have a verifed paypal account more than 3 year. So please help me in this matter. Thank you

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi gjurza,

Welcome to the community forum. 

It would be best to get in touch with our customer service team on this one. If you have confirmed your account you are doing things right so it is probably just something small that is stopping the payment from completing. The team will be able to find out what that it and help you out.

You can get our details by clicking contact at the end of the page or you can find us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPal or on Twitter @AskPayPal .

I hope we can help you get this resolved quickly.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

CakerBaby
New Community Member

I had the same problem you guy, I tried over and over and kept getting the same error message. I changed which wifi I was using and then it worked on my first try. I hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

amoudis
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like it's a browser cookes / cache issue.

Trying to pay with incognito mode (CTRL+SHIFT+N for Chrome and CTRL+SHIFT+P for Internet Explorer and Firefox) seems to solve the problem.

Login to Me Too

sureshchouta
New Community Member

**bleep** error didn't let me buy anything on ebay during this thanksgiving...

And paypal doesnt have a clue about this... idiots...

Login to Me Too

etaitbally
New Community Member

Going incognito gives the same problem.

Login to Me Too

veryinteresting
Contributor
Contributor

The problem goes on. I've been in touch with ebay who say they know there is still a problem but are not sure what. Really shocked that paypal have such a mega problem and can't seem to be able to fix it.

Login to Me Too

Blackheart

Hi , I m facing the same problem , hopefully paypal could fix this soon 

http://prntscr.com/5x78ky

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.