ebay payment pending on paypal

yogibear
Contributor
Contributor

hi all and thanks in advance

yesterday i purchased a projector and screen on ebay from to direct stores and both are saying payment pending with a hour glass even though paypal say payment completed in the status and ive checked my bank and the money as gone though ..... ive chatted to a ebay rep that says that i payed via cheque which is so untrue i payed via paypal from  direct from  my bank account any help would be great

thanks

Spoiler

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

May still be an echeque.

If you fund a payment from your bank account then normally it goes as instant bank transfer but that only happens if you have a  back up card listed as well on paypal.

So check you have a back up card listed or if listed that it is up to date and does not need updating.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

prezo1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all.Im having the same problem.i bought something on Thursday and it is saying paid by echeque,which i never and is still waiting to be paid.

Yesterday I bought another item and it paid for it instantly out of my bank like it normally does.

It dont make any sense.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.