eBay Europe Sarl

11hands11
Contributor
Contributor

hi all ,, i got this message from pay pal that  eBay Europe Sarl  is charging me £ 17.98 ,, i found out that it's ebay europe , i canceled it hopefully premernet the funny thing is i only buy on ebay ,, i have never sold anything on e bay ,,,,, any advise help ??

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Kenlar
Contributor
Contributor
The deduction will be for your monthly seller fees.

If you are selling items before you click "list" the fees for that listing will be at the bottom of the page, a running total can be found by clicking on account

You can change the way you pay your fees from the account page-but they must be paid somehow. Need to call eBay on why.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kenlar

OP has said he does not sell on Ebay.

@11hands11

You need to contact Ebay to make sure your ebay account has not been hacked and used to sell items.

If you're contacting from the UK, you can get in touch with eBay at 0845   355   3229. Alternatively, you can get in touch with them through social media, either via Twitter (https://twitter.com/AskeBay) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/eBay.co.uk).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

11hands11
Contributor
Contributor
i just checked my e bay acc. it show's i never sold anything this eBay Europ e Sarl is stealing of costumers , the are are a lot of problems with is ,, have a look on google,, just type eBay Europe Sarl ,,, thx for your comment and help
Login to Me Too

11hands11
Contributor
Contributor

this is a problem for may years , they just robbing greedy b.....s , trying to get way with it ,,, i nerver ever sold anything on e bay so why they suddenly change me behond me

anyway case is sloved and i get my money back ,, i hope that is the end of it and they not trying it again

Login to Me Too

coppertop1029
New Community Member

I'm in the process of trying to get Pay Pal to resolve money charged to my account. They didn't bother to tell me that since in came in Eros it would be taken straight from my bank account. I'm one of the working poor that lives pay check to pay check. $110.00 missing from my bank account is devastating.. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.