#claim #refund #depop #seller

Evp09
New Community Member
Hi, I recently bought a dress off this seller on depop. The dress was faulty, so I raised a claim, she said she needed to transfer money to someone, but because of my claim she wasn't able to, so I stopped the claim and sent the dress back. She promised me, once she has the dress, she'd refund me. The dress was delivered on Monday, but was signed for someone else and now the seller is claiming that she never got the dress. Because I finished my claim before I sent the dress back, now I don't know how I could get my money back. I've got the receipt that I posted the dress, but I've got no proof that she doesn't have the dress. She owns me over £100. Is there anything you could do? Please help!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martin

Hello Evp09,

Welcome to our Community!

Unfortunately once a case is closed, it cannot be re-opened.  You can appeal a case decision, but because you closed the case off I don't think an appeal will be accepted.

As we are unable to see or discuss your account through the Community, you should try contacting us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks,

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.