change payment account

siloamsandy

does changing to the option of pay now allow you to change the payment credit card

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi siloamsandy,

You can choose your preferred method of payment in your account and it will be the default that is used when you are paying. This can be a card or bank. You will find information on how to do this here.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_Rachael

I thought this was not an option in the UK??

I have followed that link and no where in wallet does it give that option??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi kernowlass ,

This is a new feature for the UK. When you go to your Wallet and click on a card or bank you can click 'make this preferred when paying online'. You will also see this option when you are making a payment and change the funding source you use at checkout.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_Rachael

Thanks Rachael, thats good to know its a new service BUT when i click on my card in my paypal account I do not get any options for making it my prefered payment option.

When i click on my card in my wallet all i get is 'edit card'.

UPDATE

ok found it now but its not in wallet, I had to go to profile > payments > your preferred way to pay.

But thats so good as i can stop clicking on 'change' everytime I pay for something now to select a card     Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.