buying outside of ebay trough payal

carloslulo1
Contributor
Contributor
hi , so I've been looking for a pair of shoes I really want. nike jordans maroon 6s I found a listing on ebay where I could offer some money .so I offered 165 plus shipping wicharges I thought said 16 not 26. my offers got accepted the pictures of the shoes looked fine my size they said brand new so I'm like ok I'm protected by eBay just in case.I mssg the seller and ask if he can lower the shipping to 16 knowing it don't cost 26 to ship shoes he agrees. but never changes the shipping price 1 day goes by he says I can't change it if u want I can invoice u for 170 shipped so I'm like ok and asked him a few questions he says he is a jordan collector and sends me a pic of a lot of jordans so I'm like man he is probly an honest guy and sells alot .I still asked if I was gona have problems paying outside of ebay he said no since it was an invoice. so I'm like ok I'll trust him . 3 days go buy I receive the shoes wrapped with cardboard paper right offor the bat I'm like this isn't right box is to small I open the box shoes are there but... they are counterfeit like in the pictures the shoe looks fine and from a far sight but on hand they are just cheaply make and I just know they are fake comparing them to another pair I have. say I'm like ok well ima mssg him. I ask him for a refund and I'll ship his shoes back he saysaid no that I'm having buyers remorse that he didn't lie to me or make me buy the shoes .so I started a dispute and he says the same thing .I also paid with a credit card and I also sent him a link where ebay states it's not allowed to sell counterfeit goods .he states he didn't lie and posted pictures of the item so he didn't tricky or scam me but him knowing the fact the shoes where counterfeit and still sold them to me what can be done about this will I get my $170 back or will I be stuck paying for a fake shoes that cost 20 dollars and are illegal. for any reason he says he will not refund me.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.