What is my PayPal account number?

monnydite
Contributor
Contributor
139 REPLIES 139

cmroach_24
New Community Member

Your reply was NOT helpful. I also need my account number when I call Pay Pal. If it was for internal purposes only why is PAYPAL asking ME for it. 

Login to Me Too

dierdra
Contributor
Contributor

There is definitely an account number for your Paypal account.  Go to view statements on the homepage (on the left just under your balance).  When the next page opens, go to statement on the right hand side of the page (it will be in white writing on a black background).  Click on any month's statement.  When the statement page opens, go to the top left hand corner just under the paypal credit logo and you will see VIEW FULL STATEMENT.  Click on that and when the full statement opens, you will see your account number in the upper left corner.  

Login to Me Too

Criminy
Contributor
Contributor

NOPE. The full number is XXX'd out.  Only last numbers show.

Login to Me Too

dierdra
Contributor
Contributor

Go to view statements on the homepage (on the left just under your balance).  When the next page opens, go to statement on the right hand side of the page (it will be in white writing on a black background).  Click on any month's statement.  When the statement page opens, go to the top left hand corner just under the paypal credit logo and you will see "view full statement."  Click on that and when the full statement opens, you will see your account number in the upper left corner.  

Login to Me Too

Osty1980
New Community Member

I dont find any account number this way

Login to Me Too

Veyatie
Contributor
Contributor

Repeating the same answer over and over isnt helpful.

The statements do not show the full account number.

Login to Me Too

Veyatie
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone has an account number (at least for PayPal Smart Connect) as its like a credit card. It is 16 digits long.

However, when you view your online statements you can only view the last 4 digits which, I asume, must be for account security.

Unfortunately, in order to set up my auto bill pay with my bank I need all 16 digits and there is no where on the site that provides this information.

If anyone know how to ACTUALLY find this information I would love to know.

Login to Me Too

Nothelpful
Contributor
Contributor
You need anot account number for direct deposit
Login to Me Too

kevinrocky

This is the link to show you how to find your account number.

Hope it help

Kevin

Login to Me Too

kevinrocky

This is the link to show you how to find your account number.

Hope it help

https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ3035

Kevin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.