@dorothydixon

Read my answer in the post above yours.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sirjux130
Contributor
Contributor

The **bleep** issue here is that I want to pay with my paypal account.  I have balance on it already.

Now when I choose paypal method it directs me to next step :

https://s18.postimg.org/z9el6op3d/wtf.png

next page just asks confirmation and "pay now" gets you to the next step.

Next thing i see is :

https://s4.postimg.org/gyzegmx5p/wtf2.png

Which leads us back to the question : whats my **bleep** stupid credit card number?Cos i looked everywhere in my paypal account and there is no such thing there!

What point is to have paypal accounts if I still need some other credit card to actually make the payment? I could  just skip the useless middleman and use my credit card if i had it!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sirjux130

You can't use funds in your paypal balance unless you have a back up card linked to your paypal account to verify that paypal account.

Once its added you don't need to use it, you can carry on paying with funds in your balance if you have some.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sirjux130
Contributor
Contributor

Once I toke "tick" off from the "save my billing information for future use..." It just didnt ask me for extra credit card information. It just asked for confirmation and the purchase was done.

Login to Me Too

ErlindBudoyan
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me retrieve my pay pal avvoiny number. Thank you
Login to Me Too

MACduff2
Contributor
Contributor

After Visa was breeched....I am trying to give PayPal my new number.  They have asked for an account number of which I have no idea what it is.  Can you help me?

Login to Me Too

MACduff2
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your immediate answer....that was a BIG help!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MACduff2

So sorry that folks were baking / shopping / looking after the kids and living their life.

I do appreciate we should have been on here poised for your question so we could give you an immediate answer that we probably would never even get a thank you for seeings as if you can't even say please.

Now as to your question..........oops sorry need to go get the washing sorted.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

LeslieOne
Contributor
Contributor

Again, Kernowlass, you're not only giving out incorrect information, you're being incredibly rude and unhelpful.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LeslieOne

1. I am rude when others are rude, i give up my time on here and don't like it when folks ''expect'' immediate replies. Most people would not get a reply if i did not help out.

2. My info is correct and my nearly 6000 kudos / solutions from ''users'' of this forum many of whom I have saved from being scammed proves that. So when you have helped just one single person solve their problem then maybe you would have the right  to comment on my advice?

3.The advice I give is the same advice that the moderators on here give about account numbers. The numbers are for internal use only, the numbers a lot of folks ask about are to do with their paypal credit accounts. HOWEVER this is a ''user to user'' forum so yes sometimes the advice may be incorrect thats the risk you take when you try and help. However I try and only post if I am sure of the facts. But as this is a community forum then no one has ''training'' we are supposed to help each other out, so feel free to start !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.