mohdyazeer89
New Community Member

JW6
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Conor

Hi JW6,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

Can I ask who has requested your PayPal account number?

Your identifier here at PayPal is actually your email address rather than a specific account number, you see.

Why don't you give me a little more information so we can troubleshoot this further?

Conor

Login to Me Too

jairo

what is my paypal accoumt number? plase

Login to Me Too

martv8
New Community Member

If I log into my Pay Pal account and then click on the "tools wheel" over on the top Right hand side, it opens the Tools page which includes a header called "account options"

Under this is an info line which says "Merchant ID" and has a 13item Alphanemeric string ...... Is this my Pay Pal Account...?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Martv8.

Welcome to the Community!

If someone is trying to send you money, all they need is your registered email address. That is all a person needs if they want to send or request money from another PayPal account.

Please let us know if you need anything else in future.
David.

Login to Me Too

madgol

Hello,

Store declined my payment, and advised to contact paypal support.

"If you require further assistance, please contact payPal® at 1-866-528-3733."

When I call, robot asking me for PayPal number, where I can obtain this number? 

Login to Me Too

panther123

Hi,   I am trying to transfer money from US account to my paypal account.   My US bank requires account number for my paypal account in order to transfer the money.   

I tried the view statements option and do not see my account number.  Has anyone encounter this issue previously? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi madgol & panther123,

Welcome to our community 🙂

@madgol To answer your query, the number was ask for when you call is called a one-time passcode and this is how you can retrieve it: http://ow.ly/Zl6eH I hope this helps.

@panther123 Where are you based? This is a UK community forum and in the UK, you can only add funds from a UK bank to your PayPal balance and not from a Us one. The active email address on your account would be what we consider your account number though. Nevertheless, you might be best served by posting this message on our US Community Forum to get some additional advice about this. You can find this message board here: http://ow.ly/Zl7kI 

Conor

Login to Me Too

jayroberts
New Community Member

this is a crazy thread with no answer at all. 

Natwest. to set up paypal as a payee so I can send money FROM my natwest account to add fund to my Paypal account needs an account and sort code. Reason for doing this. When sent from my bank to paypal its there instantly. When I add funds from the phone app it takes up to 5 working days and when I add funds from my laptop it takes hours at best. 

this is why we need an account number and sort code for our paypal account.

does this make sense?

Jay

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.