BobbyAK
I'm having the same issue.
Login to Me Too

moustafa_6667
New Community Member

WonderWomanFan
Contributor
Contributor

I need my account number. I'm doing a balance transfer, an email address will not be accepted.

P.S.

It is not on statements and you only get the last four numbers when an email is sent veriftying a payment.

Login to Me Too

revaleis
New Community Member

Did you figure this out? i want to do a balance transfer too but the statements dont have the full number.

Login to Me Too

Some_Guy

Got sick of the merchant account terms with Wells Fargo, so shut down my ONLY bank account back in November. Been using PayPal EXCLUSIVELY for all personal AND business matters for a few months now. Recently ran into the need to get a bank account again to get paid for a bunch of Amazon sales (I didn't think about the fact beforehand that they have no vested interest in accepting PayPal), and now I have nowhere to transfer the money to.

I applied to Simple Bank and Ally Bank (all online), because I refuse to use one of those criminal/crook banks like BofA, WF, Chase, etc. I've never had a good experience with one of these joints.

But in order to officially open the account, I need to transfer money FROM another "bank." They ask for routing and account number.

Is it possible to do that via my PayPal account? How would this work? Would this work? The whole routing number thing was easy to figure out, but what would I use as my account number? Obviously it wouldn't be my email address, and I doubt it would be the number on my PayPal Mastercard.

Any tips?

Login to Me Too

dierdra
Contributor
Contributor

Click on view statement on the left side of the homepage, just under your balance.  When the next page comes up, on the left hand side, you'll see statements.  click on any month's statment.  Another page will open.  On the upper left hand side, you will see the paypal credit logo and just under it, you will see view full statement.  Click on that and on your full statement, you will see your account number in the upper left hand side.  

Login to Me Too

WonderWomanFan
Contributor
Contributor

That worked. Thank you Dierdra!

Login to Me Too

venusa915
New Community Member

It doesn"t work...i cant find "wiew statement" or so....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx its my paypal account...

*Post edited to comply with forum guidelines*

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi venusa915,

Welcome to our Community forum Smiley Happy

I hope you don't mind but I edited your post to remove the personal identifiable information you included.

I can explain what's happening here. 

The above post refers to a customer with a PayPal Credit profile. That's why they have an account number that is visible within the statement tab on their account.

In most regions, your PayPal account number is simply your email address. This is what we use on our side to identify your account, you see.

I hope that makes sense venusa915 and please let us know if you need any further assistance here.

Conor

Login to Me Too

hantms
Contributor
Contributor

Still having a problem with this;   I had an invoicing issue on eBay so the seller asked me for my Paypal ID. 

Tried to give my e-mail address, but eBay doesn't allow that in a private message for some reason.

So now we're stuck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.