What is my PayPal account number?

monnydite
Contributor
Contributor
139 REPLIES 139

Criminy
Contributor
Contributor

NOT TRUE!!  It is called Paypal SmartConnect now.  There is no button that says "Full Statement PDF".  You can click the button that says "Click here to save/print" but you will get a copy of the statement WITH THE NUMBERS XXX'd OUT EXCEPT FOR THE LAST 4.

Login to Me Too

StormwolfKy
Contributor
Contributor

You get further than I do...all I get is an endless loop...

I click on "View Statement" or "View all activity" and it sends me to another page that says:

Bill Me Later® is now PayPal Credit.

Starting today, you'll manage your credit line on PayPal!

There's nothing special you have to do to get started.

Just log in to PayPal.com to:

• Check your available credit
  • Make payments – now with automatic monthly payments options
  • Update your privacy settings and personal information – once you log in,
    click on the Profile "gear" icon next to "Log out", then click Notifications to
    change your Privacy and Sharing settings for PayPal Credit, as well as your
    personal information.

...and then a button that simply goes right back to my PayPal account. I have a credit line I literally cannot use, because I can't set up payments...I need an ACCOUNT NUMBER!! I even went into my physical bank branch in the hopes of getting around this, and my bank says I have to have an ACCOUNT NUMBER or they will not process any payments.

So, if PayPal wants me to use my credit line, then they have to provide an actual ACCOUNT NUMBER. No bank, either Brick-and-Morter, or Online, will process a payment with an email as an ACCOUNT NUMBER.

Login to Me Too

Veyatie
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you StormwolfKY.

Login to Me Too

Veyatie
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed - they never updated the help pages when they changes other aspects of the site.

Login to Me Too

Veyatie
Contributor
Contributor

That was Deidre's answer - it doesnt work and the statement only shows the last 4 digits.

Login to Me Too

MsPredator

You are absolutely right Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

Hedne501
New Community Member

If account numbers are internal-only, then the email I get telling me how to pay by check should probably not contain the text:

Prefer to mail your payment?
Please send your check or money order (we do not accept cash) to:
PayPal Credit, PO Box 105658, Atlanta, GA 30348-5658. 
Please be sure to include your account number on your payment.

Login to Me Too

rodgman
Contributor
Contributor

Where can I get my account number??????

If I pay by mail I'm required to ad my account number to the money order, according to PayPay instructions. Your wording not mine.

Prefer to mail your payment?
Please send your check or money order (we do not accept cash) to:
PayPal Credit, PO Box 105658, Atlanta, GA 30348-5658. 
Please be sure to include your account number on your payment.
Login to Me Too

dierdra
Contributor
Contributor

Go to view statements on the homepage (on the left just under your balance).  When the next page opens, go to statement on the right hand side of the page (it will be in white writing on a black background).  Click on any month's statement.  When the statement page opens, go to the top left hand corner just under the paypal credit logo and you will see "view full statement."  Click on that and when the full statement opens, you will see your account number in the upper left corner.  

Login to Me Too

Soup_Dragon
Contributor
Contributor

Doesn't work for me.  The number is starred out except for the last 4 digits. Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.