What is my PayPal account number?

monnydite
Contributor
Contributor
139 REPLIES 139

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there monnydite,

Account numbers are for internal use only so there is no need for this number. If somebody is asking for it you can just give them your email address, this is how your account can be indentified

I hope this information helps you

Wayne

Login to Me Too

SassyFemale
New Community Member

your advice to the above person will not work

for me..My bank only allows so many characters

so therefore i cant enter the last character of my email

How can i get my account number for paypal

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

As you have already been told you don't have one.

Your email addy identifies your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

iplanm
New Community Member

I was asked to enter that number when trying to deactivate the paypal credit program over the phone.  the computer did not recognize the phone number attached to the account even though I punched in the two that are listed in my account summary.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Everyone,

On PayPal we do not use account numbers. Your registered email address on your PayPal account is used the same way as an account number would be. If someone wants to send you a payment all they need is your email address so an account number is not needed.

I hope this helps

Paula

Login to Me Too

Bigdaddy01
New Community Member

I have a Bank asking what is My Routing number and my Account number so i can have them Dirct deposet   How do i Do that? 

Login to Me Too

sdeb12
New Community Member
my gmail address is my paypal account number? can I receive money with gmail address
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello sdeb12! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community! If you have been asked for your PayPal number, this is normally referred to the email address that you have registered when you created your account. If you want to receive a payment, you just need to share the email address that you have added to your account. Please remember to verify your email address as this is needed to start receiving payment.s. Here is how https://goo.gl/CJC9cB. Hope this helps. - Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.