We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time.

Swant38
Contributor
Contributor

I can not purchase on ebay, paypal always said "We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)." How can i do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What funding sources do you have linked to your paypal account??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Swant38,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal community.

I am sorry to hear that you are running into difficulties to complete a payment. I have read the message that you are receiving and it sounds like this could be related with our internal security system. This is a standard procedure for all payments going through PayPal to help keep your money safe and it’s similar to the way banks and credit card companies’ work when approving payments.

I would advise you to clean cache and cookies from your internet browser. It is also very important that you login to your PayPal account from a safe PC (i.e. your home PC) and a secured and trusted internet connection.

Once you have done this, please try to complete the payment one more time and hopefully this time works 🙂

Carlos

Login to Me Too

ronnieb
Contributor
Contributor

hi Swant38,

try turning off your pc firewall then make payment again, whether it works or not please reply with the result, thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.