We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time.

agalryunaer
New Community Member

Hi,

I stopped using my paypal for almost a year and during that time I ended my credit card accounts, but I still have some money in my paypal account. 

So now I logged, deleted those now inexistent credit cards and tried to pay for a game, now I get these message: 

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

Someone please help!

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

estorial7
New Community Member

That has happened to me twice now why

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi guys,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you tried checking with your bank in order to determine if the payment has been refused on their side? There are a few possible reasons as to why the payment was refused.

I can't see your account so I can't be sure what exactly is happening here. You should also try contacting the merchant in order to determine if they are having issues receiving payments.

If you are still unsure what is happening, you can try contacting us directly for more information in regards to this.

Please let me know how it goes.

David.

Login to Me Too

Karathez
Contributor
Contributor
Would that game be Torchlight 2? I ask because myself & my friend are having the exact same problem.
Login to Me Too

ladswell
New Community Member

Im having the same problem but im trying to buy a camera. Ive mailed the seller but no response so no idea if they are having issues.

Login to Me Too

ladswell
New Community Member

Ive just checked with my bank and they see no issues, no rejections, no referrals and money in account. 

Any ideas what the issue can be? Im buying from a user that has loads of sales and 99.8% positive feedback.

Login to Me Too

David_Garza
New Community Member

Any with a solution?Smiley Indifferent

Login to Me Too

Okidokibr

Same problem here.

Very annoyed with this situation. 

I WORK with the service!

Login to Me Too

Okidokibr

HI,

I found a solution, just using internet explorer instead chrome.

Login to Me Too

fix99fix

Hi,

In my case I had more then one open eBay session at different places which caused this problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.