Viewing Fee's in a summary

phoenixsuzy
New Community Member

Hi there - I need a monthly summary of PayPal fees that I have paid - does anyone know how I can view this information? Many thanks, Suzannah

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_paula

Hi phoenixsuzy,

We currently don't offer a service that you can just view your fees however you can customise and download your history. This may make it easier for calculating your fees.

You can download your transaction history into Quicken, QuickBooks, or into a spreadsheet application. From the 'History' page, you can download your account's History log:

1. Click 'Download History,' which appears in the 'More' drop-down list.
  2. Choose the date range of transactions you'd like to download and select the file type you want to save your History as.
  3. Click 'Download History.'

I hope this helps

Paula

Login to Me Too

bobo8
New Community Member

Hello,

You can find out your monthly fees by getting a monthly financial summary.  First log in.  Then you go to My Account. Curser over to History.  Drag down to Reports.  Click on Reports.  In Summary Reports, click on Monthly financial summary (left side of screen).  Click in the "Date Range" circle.  Put in your date range month, starting with the first day of the month and ending with the last.  Click "View Report". You will get an uploading window.  Wait for the summary to load.  You will then see your financial summary with "Fees" in bold.   

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Gosh thats really helpful, didn't know you could do that.

Going to copy and paste your answer to use for anyone else that asks that question as professional sellers often do ask on ebay and here. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

wahinewahine
New Community Member

Hi, This information is helpful and would be great, but I could not find "Reports." I do see a Statement option, but it is online for 3 mos only. Do you know if Reports were removed?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.