[URGENT] Another issue with paypal , second in 1 week - Please return to merchant la la la

notAlQaeda
Contributor
Contributor

After the last issue I had (which took about 2 days for paypal to fix) today I came across another problem . I purchased an item from ebay , everything was ok.

Few hours later I try to purchase another item (not from ebay , but I also tryed ebay and its not working) and I get some fancy error telling me to return to merchant website and try another payment method because ''we cant send this payment right now'' or something like that . My balance is twice bigger than the item I am trying to purchase so thats not a problem . My account is not verified with a card (still waiting for my payooner card to arrive) but if , once again , paypal thinks I am a member of Al Qaeda I could send a copy of my scanned documents .

So , leaving the jokes aside , could you please fix this thing ? I want to purchase this item TODAY , not tomorrow  not in 2 days not next week not next year ...

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I expect they will want you to be verified before the payment is sent.

So it will only be fixed when you have added your card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

notAlQaeda
Contributor
Contributor

That is BS , I haven't seen the fact that I need to add a card attached to send payments anywhere , I have enough funds so it makes no sense , if this is how the things go I am seriously thinking of not even attaching my payooner when it arrives .

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

OK

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.