Trying to purchase in game currency for World of tanks not working

DinAlt
New Community Member

Hi,

I'm tryign to use my paypal account to buy World of tanks currency and the transaction crashes when i press the accept button on th paypal page (the one to confirm the transaction after logging in- I've used this service with no problems previously any help or advice ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi DinaAlt, 

It sounds like it may be your card issuer declining the payment. I would suggest that you contact the online authorisation department at your card issuer to see if there security system may be declining your transaction. 

I hope this helps 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

merk140ronald
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_paula wrote:

Hi DinaAlt, 

It sounds like it may be your card issuer declining the payment. I would suggest that you contact the online authorisation department at your card issuer to see if there security system may be declining your transaction. 

I hope this helps 

Paula 

have been trying to purchase ingame currancy from world of tanks,had my account verified asrequired but still no joy.if this is blocked please let me know so i can make other arrangements

@PayPal_paula wrote:

Hi DinaAlt, 

I hope this helps 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.