Transaction Problem

Burkey42
Contributor
Contributor
Im trying to deposit £10 with a well known online bookmaker and the transaction won't process. I've used PayPal to deposit funds like this before with no problems and its not due to a lack of funds. It's not a problem with the bookmakers site either Any ideas?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Burkey42
Contributor
Contributor
Tried signing up with another bookmaker, just to try paypal out and avail of free signing up bet and my £10 deposit was declined with reference number 161860877003. Can anyone help with this?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Burkey42, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum.

May I suggest that you check with your bank. Some banks declined payments going to certain online gaming merchants and bookmakers. I would clarify to see if this is the reason why your payments are being declined. 

I hope this helps and thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

hot4wp2
New Community Member

i did change my address to my new one and my credit info but when i comfirmed order it is now going to the wrong place what do i do now

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi hot4wp2, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum.

I would recommend that you contact your seller to advise that it was an incorrect address. They may refund the payment and request you to pay again choosing your new address. 

If this was a purchase from eBay I would also recommend that you change your address on eBay to ensure your details are correct. 

I hope this helps 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.