Still waiting for Refund off Paypal !

Jayeshpatel5570
Contributor
Contributor

I am still awaiting for a refund off Paypal , Item shows that it was delivered and signed for a couple of days ago ,

Should I get in touch with an agent to ask them when they are going to Refund me, I bought an item off ebay and when I recieved the item , it was Leaking and broken , and the buyer refused me to refund me even with the pictures I had sent him of the broken bottle.

How can I upload the Post office reciept so Paypal can view the item was returned to the correct address I can get my Money reimbursed for this transaction  through  Paypal, I tried using rbay returns , but at the moment the resolution centre through ebay is in turmoil.

The Seller has been very awkward and does not seem to want to confirm Delivery of the item even though it has been showing Delivered and signed .

Please Help ! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you file a dispute on paypal for item received but not as described?

Did you escalate to a claim??

Did paypal tell you to return the item trackable??

Did you provide paypal with the tracking number??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you file a dispute on paypal for item received but not as described?

Did you escalate to a claim??

Did paypal tell you to return the item trackable??

Did you provide paypal with the tracking number??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jayeshpatel5570
Contributor
Contributor

Did all the Above Thanks , I wrang Paypal This afternoon as they have all the necessary Information, That I was asked to give including Tracking and Signature, And recieved my Refund very Promptly whilst I was still speaking to one of there Agents .

Thanks for your Help !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.