Shell Fuel Fill and Go Service!

amirdin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there 

Just been introduced by this new service by Shell, just wanted to know if Pay after Delivery option is availible when using this service by shell?

A

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Conor

Hi amirdin,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

I'm afraid PayPal After Delivery is not available when using the Shell Fill Up & Go serivce.

When you use this app at your local startion, your fill is charged to the card you've selected as preferred for instore payments within the PayPal app itself and as a result, the payment cannot be bank funded through the PayPal After Delivery feature.

I hope that makes sense amirdin and please let me know if you've any more questions about this,

Conor

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Conor

Hi amirdin,

Welcome to our Community 🙂

I'm afraid PayPal After Delivery is not available when using the Shell Fill Up & Go serivce.

When you use this app at your local startion, your fill is charged to the card you've selected as preferred for instore payments within the PayPal app itself and as a result, the payment cannot be bank funded through the PayPal After Delivery feature.

I hope that makes sense amirdin and please let me know if you've any more questions about this,

Conor

Login to Me Too

amirdin
Contributor
Contributor

That's a shame :(. Thanks for replying. 

Login to Me Too

trickytrev
Contributor
Contributor

I foolishly linked my Paypal account to the Shell Fuel and Go service thinking I'd make good use of the App. On the two occasions I've tried to use the service both times there's been technical problems at the station and I've resort to paying at the kiosk. I now see there are many complaints about fraudulent activities with the service. I've decided this has been a bad idea so I need to know how to disassociate my Shell account from my Paypal account or vice versa, I’ve looked high and low on Paypal but can’t find out how to do this. If I can’t find away I’ll just close down my Paypal account, like many people I read on the Shell forum, I care not one jot that Paypal will resolve any fraudulent activity, since when do I have the time to audit my account on a daily basis and raise the alarm, I use quite a lot of fuel and would doubt if I spot the odd £30 here and there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.