Selecting a shipping address when buying from ebay

hasman
Contributor
Contributor

HI I would like to ask that I have had my previous address frozen with paypal which cannot be removed due to the debit card being stuck on there, the account is also permanantly frozen. If I was to order or buy an item from ebay and order it to the same address then I would get linked back to my old paypal account and they will freeze the new account aswell, so at the moment im actually using a new paypal account but with a new address which has not been previously used with paypal, this is so they cannot link me back to my old account. Please can you give me a way on how to buy and order goods purchased from ebay and get them delivered to my same address, the problem is that this same address is         linked with frozen paypal account. Please tell me if there is a way around this, if I righ the number of the address in words such as (fifty three) rather than writing the number (53), will this work for me. I dont mind doing it this way as long as goods get delivered to me. Please help me!!

Please kindly reply thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you have an account that is frozen and you cannot resolve the issue, then your only option would be to open a new PayPal Account.  Opening a new account would require a new email address, bank account and credit card.  Any bank accounts or credit cards currently linked to the frozen PayPal Account could not be used with the new PayPal Account.  As far as your address is concerned, it should not be an issue when setting up a new PayPal Account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi hasman,

It sounds to me when you use the phrase 'permanantly frozen' that PayPal have advised you that you can no longer use our service.

If that is the case then this is a permanent decision and any new accounts you open will be closed in the same manner.

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.