Ring Purchase Through E-Bay and Paypal

Theprecise
Contributor
Contributor

I will be making an engagement ring purchase through ebay, i've been adding money to my paypal account to pay for it, however it takes so long for funds to move from my bank account to my paypal one.

My question is, can I divide my payment up using the funds already in my account and either my bank account or Credit card attached to the account? I want to use the funds already in Paypal first so they don't just stay there, will paypal allow for that or is there a way to set it up, or am I resigned to just waiting it out and put all the money in Paypal and buy that way?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

If you have a a balance in your account that is in the same currency as the payment you are sending, PayPal will use the balance first and charge the remainder to your funding source if you select an Instant Transfer or Card to make the payment.

However, if you select eCheque, the full amount must come from the bank itself, and the balance cannot be used.

To change your funding choice during checkout, just click on "More Options."  Be sure to double check all your details before sending any payment!

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.