Returns location misleading

wildcat72
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.  I bought an airfyer back in November as a Christmas present.  Towards the end of February it just went "pop" and has stopped working.

The seller actually asked me to dismantle this electrical product and try to find out what was wrong with it! Obviously i declined and they then responded saying my 90 days were up and bascially they weren't intereseted.

I opened a dispute with paypal to try and get my money back.  Paypal have responded today to say that I will get a refund but I have to post the broken item to China.  When i bought this item I specifically looked to see where they were located - Leicestershire.

They have obvioulsy lied about their location.

Why do i have to go to the expense (i can't begin to imagine how much this is going to cost to send back to china - its huge!) of sending it back to China when they stated that they are located in Leicestershire?  I would never have bought it if i had known it was from China.  Mainly for this reason.  The  seller is germanladen so be careful if you are making a purchase and you think it is in Leicester.

Any advice please?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.