Resolve negative balance

koss-666
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

I try Resolve negative balance 

but when I choose "Add funds to your account" I receive next information "You have requested an outdated version of PayPal. This error often results from the use of bookmarks"

I clean all history coocies cash etc but all fails(((( 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@koss-666

Try typing paypal into google and going from there.

If that does not work then >>>

Ways to clear a negative balance.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via "add funds" if you choose the faster method it should be done quickly.

2. Get a mate or family member to send you a payment to your paypal via the friends / family option (as long as they don't fund it with a card there is no fee).

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal. Tel number =

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

koss-666
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately Pay pal Ukraine does not accept payment only to pay for, so I do not know  what to do(((((((

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi koss-666,

Sorry to hear about this. I would advise contacting Customer Support directly with this issue, as it does sound strange that your Ukrainian PayPal account is negative when it wouldn't generally be possible for this type of account to receive any payments.

You can find our contact details by clicking the 'Contact' option at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks for your understanding

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.