Remember my login information at checkout

atwickwitch
Contributor
Contributor

hi anyone out there.

up until yesterday when i paid for an item i didnt have to log into paypal

i went to checkout and clicked pay and it was all done and dusted.

this option has disappeared and i am having to log into paypal everytime i want to pay for something

i have been onto my details but cant find a way of getting this option back

i really liked this way of paying because it was so much quicker than having to log in time after time to pay for things.

please can someone out there tell me how to get it back.. much obliged and bright blessings to who ever reads this.. xjane

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Conor

Hi atwickwitch,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

This type of thing is usually related to the settings on your internet browser.

Certain browsers save your password details for future use but this functionality can expire after a certain period of time.

Have you cleared you cache and cookies recently because that might explain it?

Conor

Login to Me Too

atwickwitch
Contributor
Contributor

hi connor thankyou for your answer.
there is no link at checkout it has disappeared.
i want to be able to use the faster checkout. i want to be able to pay for things without having to log into paypal.
i used to buy something, and then when i went to pay for it i just clicked "pay" i didnt have to log into paypal first and it this option that i want to have back.
i tried a different tack by going into my paypal profile and went onto the link below and ticked the box but it wouldnt stay ticked.  
Remember my login information at checkout Below is the list of websites where you've chosen PayPal to be selected as your payment method.
We'll remember your email address and password based on the computer you used to activate this setting, so you can skip the login page at checkout.
Select Merchant Started eBay Inc

bright blessings jane

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.