Purchases and points

GreenPanda95
New Community Member

I've used PayPal plenty of times for online purchases like Ebay etc and have seen a few times saying I get points for it like e.g; something costs £15 I recieve 12-15 points yet I can't find any points? it says I have 0 credit/wallet etc so where do I find these points? like I say I've used PayPal quite a lot on many online purchases and it confirms them at the time but now I can't find them?! please help, thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi GreenPanda95,

Welcome to the Community!

Can I ask you where you are seeing the information advising that you are eligible for points on purchases that you are making?

If you can see a Credit/Wallet options on your PayPal account, Credit is PayPal Credit on purchases that you are making. So if you don't have the full amount of the funds in your account, PayPal can pay the payment on your behalf and you make repayments on the funds over monthly installments.

Your wallet on PayPal is where you would find your card and bank information and you can make any updates or changes through that page.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.