Problem with purchase

bcribeir
New Community Member

Hi,

I have just signed up for paypal and linked a prepaid card. I bought one product in a brazilian store, received an email confirmation from the store saying that they received my order, but it will be shipped only after paypal authorization of payment. I logged in my paypal account after that, but it still does not appear any payment on my activity tab and my credit card was not charged. What am I supposed to do? Does it take too long to confirm my credit card? Please, let me know!

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Carlos

Hello bcribeir!

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I am sorry to hear about this experience. If you completed a payment, you should have received a confirmation email from PayPal. Once the purchase is done, it might take few minutes to be reflected in your PayPal account and this might be the reason why you were not able to see the details. In this case, I would advise you to log in to your PayPal account again and check your account history as probably the payment is now in there 🙂  

If you can see the payment details as completed, that means the seller has received the funds; therefore the item should be shipped as soon as possible. Please remember that PayPal also offers an extensive Buyer Protection Program to protect your purchases in the event the item is not received. If you would like to get more information about this Program, you can find it in here http://ow.ly/MgWt1

Hope this information can help you 🙂

Carlos

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.